Medicare Plans and Services
We help you find ways to save money every month on health care by offering a free review of your Medicare plan, medicines costs and out-of-pocket expenses. Need help signing up for Medicare? Click the link below to schedule an appointment with us:
Supplemental “Medigap” carriers:
- Covers 20% not covered by Medicare
- No network
- Optional riders for Part A deductible, Excess B Charges, and Preventative
Medicare Advantage (Medicare Replacement) plans:
- Network plans Include Part D, most offer dental and vision and hearing benefits,
- Fitness benefit, OTC, and more
PDP or Part D Plans:
- Pharmacy and medicine coverage
We offer all Minnesota and Wisconsin Supplemental plans, along with select Medicare Advantage Plans and Part D Plans. Some of our carriers include:
To avoid the Part D penalty, you must enroll in a formulary plan within 63 days of starting your Part B -whether you take medicine or not.
- Low cost option for people that take no medicine or very little.
- Use this discount card when paying cash. Sometimes you save money paying cash rather than using a formulary.